Amazon is currently hiring Software Development Engineer Interns!
Amazon is looking for developers with a passion for challenging problems, learning on the go and working with teammates to get stuff done!
If one is interested in a challenge, building software that helps customers daily, and having a ton of fun – Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship is the perfect opportunity to look into!
Duration of the Internship
While you will have internships throughout the year, the majority of the technical internships take place in the summer and last between 12 to 16 weeks. Internships are a great way to immerse oneself in Amazon’s culture to see if it is a good fit for you and your career goals.
What can be expected from the Internship
As an Amazon Software Development Engineer Intern (SDE), the candidates will get to innovate on behalf of the customer. Working as part of a team building software solutions they will be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle including research, development, deployment and operations.
Amazon interns play an important role in building the future for the customers. The possibilities they will explore and the impact they will have are driven by their own ideas and initiative. They will chart their own path and own their development, career, and future. In other words, the intern’s experience and trajectory at Amazon is in his/her own hands. Amazon offers a unique work environment where the interns will be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible for Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship.
- Amazon offers a unique work environment where the interns will be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers.
- Amazon provides every intern with both a mentor and a manager who will work to enable their success and help facilitate their career growth.
- The interns get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that accelerate their career growth and delight Amazon customers.
The candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the internship.
- Studying a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Be currently enrolled in university and graduating by the end of 2020
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Current Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian Permanent Resident
- Please note this role is based in Sydney
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms
Eligible Regions: Australia, New Zealand